The Assassins RFC will now be offering an Alumni Membership.
Objective: To keep the Assassins Alumni current on events, involved with the club, and connect the present and future players to our past. Create a stronger club for everyone. This membership also helps build the future of the club, as a portion of dues goes toward supporting our Youth Rugby, Assassins Academy camps and general operations.
Exclusive to all past players, coaches, trainers, therapists, executive members and past board members.
Annual Cost of $80.00 or 2 years for $140.00.
Offered annually from January until December of the calendar year. Membership is good for one year or two years.
Assassins Alumni Membership Includes:
- Exclusive discounted Alumni Pricing on Assassins gear and Annual gear order opportunity
- Monthly Assassins News letter (Highlighting ongoing events, games, scores)
- Annual exclusive invite to Assassins Alumni Night, where Alumni members will be treated to BBQ food and invited to watch Men’s and Women’s teams competing in league play
- Annual exclusive alumni memorabilia (Alumni T-Shirt, or an Assassins wooden coaster, other Alumni specific SWAG, or to donate shirt portion to a young Assassins member)
- Adopt an Assassin Opportunity, sponsorship of younger members having financial difficulties playing club, Provincial or any other opportunity they may have
- Annual Invitation to the Assassins Annual General Meeting and Executive meetings
- Includes voting rights at all GMs
- Right to run for Assassins Executive positions
- Annual Invitation to the Assassins Year End Banquet
- Opportunity of presenting an Award at the Banquet
- Names of Alumni Members posted along with sponsors on website and media (may decline this option)
- Open Invitation to attend all Alumni wing nights (1st Thursday of each month) at the Assassins sponsor club of choice; currently The Edge Tavern at the Riverside Inn.
- Open Invitation to join and play Assassins Sunday Snow Rugby at Churchill Drive
- Personal Lifetime Alumni number
All of the above; will be overseen by the Assassins Executive, Board, and Alumni representatives.